Friday 17 February 2017

Is just a GAME?

 "Love the way I play"

The moment I sit on my chair, hold my pen,
my words play new game,
oblige to lie on the paper; always ask me
for a proper shape,
I start thinking, from where to start? What to answer?
Give them a real face or just continue this game,
Perhaps, I think they are the one, who never make me feel frail,
passionately curious about the moment, when I win the game,
laughing on write-up, my writing pad show the mirror to my word,
there it say, may be its emotion but now it’s a true face.
The moment I chew my pen’s cap,
I get to know about my flow,
many thoughts arises, which one I should take,
every notion possess its disparate identity ,
It takes me in the world of imagination,
Where everything seem real and alive,
with a soul and breath,
it ask me for a frame.
The moment my finger touch the record,
I remove my spectacles, mash my eyes,
There I see my glimpse of unpredicted phenomenon,
Continue with the game, here I go for new phase,
Sometime I fail to discover my write-up,
I won’t exactly analyse the situation or the picture I frame,
But I find myself close to it, talking with emotion again,
I recapitulate the vision, passes in mind time to time,
There it sends a message to heart, link-up with the past,
I laugh...I weep... I rejoice… I assume…
Every moment, I play this game,
And there I own everything which I never feel in real…





   














No comments:

Post a Comment