Thursday 16 February 2017

My everyday...

EVERYDAY I LEARN, EVERYDAY I MARK


Every day I learn, every day I mark,
Silently and pleasantly, I grow-up with the frame,
Sometimes commodity discern me about materialistic world,
Times get heard,
I may struggle, but I never fall.
Yes, I say it’s not easy to live the life delightfully,
But it’s me going to wear the biggest smile,
even though I want to cry,
Regardless if I’m weak or not,
I’m going to stand high.
Yes, I live in visionary world; of course I’m addicted to it,
that craving is comfort zone for me,
where my dreams perceive alive all the time,
I may desolate, but I never disappoint.
My goals are elevating every moment,
I’m going to fight to live,
even though intermit the death,
Whenever I look around me, I detect eventually,
AS EVERDAY I LEARN, EVERYDAY I MARK…





  
















1 comment: